Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As I mentioned to some of the attendees who were reporting on the AGM for this Board, some of our stuff will be redundant or repeated in our individual summaries, but I would expect that as we all went to the same meeting. Please bear with me if you've heard this already. The attendance I counted was about 33 persons, including the Board of Directors. Kind of neat in that respect as we could pretty much all interact with each other. I think next year it will be much larger. We'll have to check the transcript, but I believe someone asked about the "when" for the NASDAQ listing and used August as a reference. Peter corrected him with June as the timeframe, which was the in the original plan. Its June right now so I don't know what we're in for, and really shouldn't speculate.

Also, many thanks to FJ for the encouragement and management of this board. I think this particular POET board is exemplary, and I think your efforts have had a significantly positive effect here.

Elieen, your really do have a lot of fans here. We appreciate yoiur contributions. You have a way of putting things in perspective, so we hope you will continue. We are a better Board when you participate.

Oh yeah....there is only one "P" in Napa. GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply