Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I don't understand the 'Denselight will do nothing for our share price' mentality by some on this forum.

LUXMUX

BeST-SLED®

World’s Most Advanced Butterfly Package (!!!!)

A revolutionary light source powered by the
world’s most advanced butterfly package.

The future will be greatly impacted by photonics, and Luxmux’s current photonic technologies have the potential to disrupt many industries.   http://www.luxmux.com/

$23 billion market

SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “POET”) (OTCQX:POETF); (TSX-V:PTK), a developer of opto-electronics fabrication processes for the semiconductor industry, today announced a long–term agreement to supply superluminescent diode (SLED) products to Luxmux Technology Corporation (“Luxmux”), a Canada-based company and developer of “miniaturized photonics solutions” that enable next-generation light sensing systems.

We have been told DL can do $100 million annually out of their facilities. That's $25 m a quarter.

The SLED is one product and Denselight has other products. So I expect the facility to be running full capacity very soon if not already.

And, I would imagine demand would allow them to ramp up expansion?? That would be nice!

New Message
Please login to post a reply