Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am not sure if the showing at OFC is what enabled the new strategy, but maybe it was. And the new strategy, while simple, proved devastatingly successful in its first week. 

So, out of the blue, Poet is featured last Sunday in a video along with two other companies that are going to be riding the AI wave along with NVDA and MSFT - those two other companies - Broadcom and Qualcomm.

Sure, those two giants and Poet are always co-featured in videos by tech analysts with hundreds of thousands of followers, right?  Oh, wheats that you say?  Not so often. 

Then, a little later in the week, Poet is the equally-billed co-star in a two-company article featuring not only Poet but, hmmm, which was it, oh Super Micro Computer. 

My sense is that these miraculous occurrences were not at all Divine Intervention (Poet shareholders surely do not merit that much consideration), but pretty carefully and shrewdly concocted methods of getting the facets and news about Poet in front of a focused investor audience with some savvy AND some appetite!  

Now, let me be clear, this plan did not involve sleight of hand or the use of mirrors.  Nope, Poet employed the current status of its technology to spawn the interest of the two experts linking our company with HUGE companies. 

Profound thanks and kudos to whoever came up with this concept. Talk about an effective way to promote something that so many here have believed in (justifiably or not) for quite some time!  I think the fans of the three companies with whom we have been "joined" must have thought "how in the world could the market cap of Poet be what it is."

New Message
Please login to post a reply