Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

These are a combination of general tid bits of impression related information, while we wait for news releases telling us the all important drill results.

PEM still plans 2 more rigs to be added in June. Currently, due to the weather and on site road conditions at Buffalo Gulch, the Bureau of Land Management has asked PEM to temporarilly relocate the one rig to the south. This was done after having completed 2 holes at Buffalo Gulch. Consequently, this rig was relocated to the Friday Petsite where the 2 rigs are currently located and where 4 drill holes have been completed thus far this year, making a total of 6 holes done so far, in all.

The relocated drill will next likely begin to do some new drilling somewhat to the northwest part of the Friday. As road conditions improve and 2 more rigs are added PEM intends to punch holes at various places along the OSZ to show that their "treasure map" (my phrase) of test result overlays can hopefully be mostly relied upon to show that the various test results identify where the mineralizations are. Note: 100 kilometers of potential mineralization have been identified "so far" through the overlay of all test results.

This year's drilling campaign is going to be the big year that shows juniors, majors and investors, in general, that gold is all along the OSZ. Juniors and majors continue their growing interest. People are figuring that if the Friday's 43-101 hosts 1.22m ounces of gold on only 1km of their property, then what might the other 99km of identified potential structure of interest have underneath all of it. So, this seems undenyably part of 2011's plan. Additionally, at the Friday, it is still believed possible that there is in excess of 5m ounces, and that does not include all that exists at the new Monday site. At the Friday, PEM hopes to continue to do more big step out drilling, particularly to the south. This is critical to show those interested parties that there is much more gold and that it is everywhere.

The first assay results can be possibly anticipated to be reported by the end of this month (May). Once the news flow begins, perhaps starting with something next week or soon there after, the news flow will rapidly increase in content and volume. It is not going to stop. It will be greater than before. Buying shares at the current price range, although volume has been low lately, is likely a gift. Recent road shows were considered very productive with large entities approaching PEM saying they had heard about what is going on and asking for more information and then expressing great interest in furthering a relationship with PEM. Exercising warrants has been interfering with share price but that will soon end successfully.

As various highly regarded, special, reliable people have opined to me in recent times, we havn't seen anything yet, this story is only getting started, and that PEM's upcoming potential success continues to engender an increasing belief and hope that the company could have a huge and wonderful impact for all.

PEM's staff are unequivocally intent on continusously increasing their efforts, and growing results, as time goes by. At least the above are my current impressions. I know I could be wrong. I hope to see and hear for myself, first hand, in the season ahead.

marwal

New Message
Please login to post a reply