...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Pomm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all makes perfect sense,,,,,,,the question has always been why BP isnt placing some pocket change on this play!!,,,I bought in when Eastern bought shares here and have been here ever since.....I think there is a gentlemans' agreemant between the RVX science team and Eastern due to the fact/act when Eastern resurrected us like a scene from the greatest story ever told. Eastern probably gets first choice to match or superceed any other 3rd party buy ins. If we are a blockbuster then why would any billionaire who already said he would take 208 to the end allow greedy BP paws in this hive? Why did HL buy in?,,,they manufacture and distribute their wares internationally.....could it be a synergy for us down the road!! What about the follow up molecules,,,,what we do with them??,,,if we hit with the first epigenetic drug to come to market these issues will be water under the bridge and I will be living on a 50' Holiday Mansion with two cat deisel screws and bow thrusters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply