...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Apr 15, 2017 11:56PM
Apr 16, 2017 01:34AM

I will be.....I always check in and see what's being said, but on Good Friday I was out most of the day, at church for a 10:30 service and the weather was so spectacular we walked, then out to brunch followed by a walk back home....then another couple hours walking through a provincial park.  I was out most of the day Saturday as well.....at my sister's for a family get together.  Tomorrow (now today, but for me the day changes over when I wake up) its the Easter service and a quiet relaxing day.

The one thing that I find curious...its the EAS, I don't see how they can juggle the expense of airfare and hotel accomodations as well as the other sundry expenses that go along with it.  I hope they're not flying United in any case ;-)

You're right though....if there is something coming we won't know about it until Monday at the earliest.  And even if I wanted to add some more shares I can't do that until Monday either.

Happy Easter tada and to everyone else here....this is a special time of year, regardless of any religious significance.  

Apr 17, 2017 09:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply