...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

tada ... I get the supposition, consideration and concern. I don't entirely discredit the notion, in a world where BP's are microfocused on this month's and quarter's revenues, sometimes to their disservice. I would expect competitive greed to win out over collusion to maintain the staus quo though, by someone?

However, it still makes no sense to me that there wouldn't be one BP that jumps all over this if the Apabetalone hype is to be believed. No successful P3 yet, but plenty of evidence to suggest it may be real, and coming at some point.

No desperate BP that is lagging behind in market shares enough, to take the plunge?

No BP flush with cash enough to invest for the future, and stage epigenetics for down the road?

No BP's that see a future, and want to keep it out of competitors' portfolios? Or at least have first crack at dominance?

No BP that just sees the value and benefit for having a "wonder drug" and MOA that can potentially address so many indications? Seriously, think about manufacturing & cost efficiencies and scaling opportunities for a single drug that could impact if not dominate multiple indications, and get you in the game in other indications? Not to mention the platform and library overall?

Pondering RVX and Apabetalone is like trying to understand quantum physics and the origins of the universe lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply