...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

It wouldn't surprise me that some low ball offers have already been made.  But perhaps not.  I don't know.  

I don't think collusion is a reasonable explanation.  If someone sees the potential value then they will take RVX and/or Zenith out period before some other BP does. 

And from our point of view, we want to see multiple bidders to create a bidding war for fear that desperation "wins" out in the end and we shareholders receive not much value in our investment over forever time.

My greatest concerns are the following:  

A.  There are no BP bidders for RVX.

B.  RVX wants way more than any BP will pay also meaning that maybe there are no bidders.  

C.  BP is underbidding thinking RVX is desperate.  

D.  BP doesn't believe in the science.

E.  BP has something better to offer the market soon enough.  

F.  RVX will continue to go it alone. 

Time will tell,

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply