Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

shareholders are dumping........wtf.......now the san share can be aquired for 10/3 or 3.3333 cents per share

what a bargain? am i missing something?

nope some ker investors are are not impressed with gibsons ability to resurect the u ass assets and the canadian assets....its a speculators nightmare when a promotor has nothing to lose he is still going to get paid to do the dog and pony show and when the new reincarnation does the reverse split on a 10 for one.....the new san/ker will not be trading at 0.60 but less than 0.33 cents per share at least thats what the ker people must be anticipating...

and the possibilty of a mine closure and a default on the debenture is still very real....

even selling current assets (surplus equipment) is only going to bring pennies on the dollar

and ker debt is not resolved until the buyer of the ker ontario properties puts his money on the table....no money no funny honey SAN SPECULATORS WOULD STILL BE ON THE HOOK for kers debt problems.yup its a real cluster fornication. i am glad i took the tax loss....

if you still believe in the new entity and mr gibsons abilities then you should be a contrarian and be buying ker at these prices.....but what do i know i am a speculator and my speculations generally are not fruitful......

New Message
Please login to post a reply