Free
Jun 24, 2016 08:51PM
Jul 01, 2016 02:10PM
Jul 01, 2016 02:28PM
Jul 02, 2016 12:49AM
Jul 03, 2016 09:43PM

John Embry Warns There May Be A Shocking Surprise In The Silver Market

With respect to the silver situation, JP Morgan and their allies are digging in to prevent a breakout in the silver price and are shorting unprecedented amounts of paper silver in their efforts. Previously this was always a precursor to a sharp takedown in the price as the long speculators got flushed.

However, something feels different this time. And just as Andrew Maguire referred to a near commercial signal failure in the gold market in his KWN interview this weekend, we may be close to just such an event in the silver market. I have believed for a long time that silver was the cartel’s biggest problem due to a lack of above ground physical inventory.

In addition, I just read the most pathetic negative story about silver on Reuters, which was filled with misinformation, if not outright lies. To me that is just another signal that silver is becoming another problem for the powers that be.

In closing, the recurring conversation about helicopter money should tell observers all they have to know about how desperate authorities are becoming. Helicopter money is just QE on steroids as the central banks directly fund spiraling government deficits in an attempt to counteract worsening deflationary pressure. In my mind this virtually insures hyperinflation in our future, and I don’t think at this point investors can own enough physical gold and silver.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply