Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

What Next?

posted on Oct 16, 2007 01:54PM

Hey guys I have appreciated following the discussion.  This has been a very eventful has it not? 

One of the real challenges going forward is not getting too emotionally involved - somehow - for me at least - I need to step back.  The crazy thing about trading juniors is that we can either become very rich or very poor almost over night.  I noted on Stockhouse today one person bemoaned the fact that he recently sold his bmk at .38 - now he is kicking his rear all the way to the computer!  That is my fear - I will end up selling short after a nice rise - not knowing where the top is.  Perhaps it is better to leave with some money in the pocket than none - the saying is:  Bears make money, Bulls make money, but pigs get slaughtered!

Given the fact our drilling is not starting until January we may get such a huge lift simply on spec with nothing to underpin our price.  That is a setup for a terrible crash. 

Yet one does not want to sell early on a play that will just take off shortly after - it is an amazing dilemma for sure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply