Welcome To The Western Pacific Resources Hub

Western Pacific is a new public company focused on acquiring, exploring and advancing gold projects in the Western United States

Free

Chatted with Warwick Smith today. Here's the gist of the conversation:

1) Western Pacific Resources has a front page news story (with site visit) in this week's Northern Miner. If anyone has access to this story, send me a pm. We'll see how we can distribute it. Warwick is happy with the story.

2) WRP has acquired a drilling permit for South Lida. Curt Everson (WRP Exploration Manager) worked with the Nevada's Forestry Service to get the permit.

3) Four companies have been asked to bid on drilling South Lida. Drilling probably will begin at the end of August. One company can do it sooner, but it is not one of the 'preferred' companies (not so good reputation). A second company has responded (for the end of August). WRP is waiting on the other two.

4) Results from previous sampling at South Lida should be available before the end of August. An NR will be released hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

5) Eric Saderholm is working with a younger geo at Mineral Gulch doing mineral sampling. Work on getting a drilling permit continues. Warwick would like to get Eric up to Vancouver to prepare for an upcoming meeting in Calgary in October (I'll chat with Warwick later on to get some details on this meeting.)

I asked Warwick about The Goldgroup - WRP is part of this group. He said that Simon Ridgway (an Advisor to WRP) basically owns and runs The Goldgroup. He's the important guy (with connections, obviously) who finds funding and helps develop junior precious metal companies. See his bio via the Management link on this page.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply