Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

We can still submit "tough questions."

Worded in a respectful manner which you are good at, I'd bet he'd address it.

One of the problems is multiple questions on the same topic worded differently. He runs the risk of being over whelmed with emails, having to sort thru them, then address a question directly or indirectly as he did 3-14-10, in which his opening statement said that's how he'd approach our list.

I had the same issue collecting them to pass on. Also after having to combine those with the same topic, a little word smithing to a single question. I sent copies to all that asked for the list to show I did not manipulate anything.

Just before the 9-1-11 mtg the list was partially abusive, he did not address them directly, but did enough to show he was paying attention with the presentation.

Reaching the masses is a good move IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply