A global media company catering to the design, events and exhibition industry

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

RATS, SHIPS & SINKING>>>>>

posted on Feb 01, 2010 08:44AM

The Company Secretary has just left the company and the resignation filing was released @ Companies House today. No successor is mentioned - IMHO it is a legal requirement that any listed PLC must have a Co Sec....

IMHO I suspect that Ms. E Mcowat doesn't fancy a criminal record and the £5,000 fine and disbarment from holding a Company position in the future as the requirement under UK company law to file Annual Accounts and Annual Returns have not been met, both of which are now overdue and the 28 day grace period expires later this week, laying all FMDAY.PK directors open to prosecution.

I do hope my previous warnings prompted Ms. Mcowat to save herself from this fate and I wish her well - no reason for her departure is given. Please go to the Companies House website to review the filing history and the legal requirements for yourself - do not take my word for anything!

The clock is therefore ticking on the other directors - will they resign too, will they file the accounts & annual return, or will they take the fall?

New Message
Please login to post a reply