Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Fake Post Put on Stockhouse

Hello fellow Investors

I am putting this thread on the board to help clear up any confusion surrounding it. There was a post put on the Stockhouse board of which I will attach here.It was a post apparently written and posted by the Stockhouse basher who posts under the alias of "ralphwiggam" He some how managed to get my name and has used it in putting together this post for the purpose of slandering myself.

I will tell everyone now that I absolutely DID NOT write that letter and only found out about it after it was sent to me last night by Bow2u after I got home in the evening.

I would say that when you see the bashers doing things of this nature, You have to wonder why? Maybe this is bigger than many realize.

Hogtown

Here is the fake post that was put on Stockhouse:

"The peice of fiction you post is well proven garbage as per a google search where as the following is a true story posted by Wade Goodman. Only part of his email is given as Hogtown. Make your own call on that. From: Wade Goodman Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:32:12 -0800 (PST)Local: Sat, Feb 18 2012 5:32 pm Subject: Confessions of a paid pumper.Print | Individual message | Report this message | Find messages by this author It is true I have been paid to pump stocks. Just about 2 months ago I realized that what I was doing was wrong. I had my Agoracom account deleted and quit pumping for good. I realized that too many people had invested too much and would lose everything based on my lies, manipulation and twisted facts. I can not live with the lies any longer, nor do I want to live each day knowing I conned many good people out of their hard earned dollars. I was hired specifically by a junior mining company whose name will not be mentioned. However, you might recall my name, LittlePiggy. I was part of a dedicated group who was hired to super inflate the companies market cap to that the company could raise large sums of money on the backs of hard working individuals and avoid excessive share dilution. Our goal was simple. Position our selves in positions of authority at Agoracom and make new investors believe that we were industry professionals. My good friend Fish and I pretended to be geologists. It was very easy to do because few investors have any knowledge of geology. My other friend Subservient pretended to be a mathematician. Cancerman was the silent supporter who just posted from time to time suggesting that he was in tight with management and knew that what we were saying was true and accurate. As luck would have it we quickly built trust with multiple novice posters and they believed in us so much that they would defend us even when the facts were painfully stacked against us. We had achieved a pumpers dream, to be defended by the naïve masses while we continued to pump. Of course this was not that difficult to do because we simply banned anyone who did not agree with us which made the brainwashing of noobs very simple. Thank you Agoracom! It was a great time when we were in control. No one was questioning us. If they did we simply accused them of not understanding, not reading properly, not reading between the lines. This worked wonderfully until the arguments got stronger and we had to start ignoring the posts and simply send personal attack s to disrupt those posters. Oh I almost forgot the most critical aspect of pumping. Build their dreams! Yes, this is critical. If you can build dreams for people and convince them that you will lead them to that dream they will follow you blindly. We told everyone that our stock would have the greatest gold find in history. The stock would increase 100’s of times over. We convinced everyone that they would retire early and live the dream! The problem with paid pumping is that we can not control the masses across the interment. Stockhouse was the battleground for which honesty and truth was presented. To combat this we labelled everyone at Stockhouse a basher and registered multiple accounts to disrupt that board with personal attacks. Just to label someone a basher was not sufficient. We also had to create a fictional battle. The war being waged was good versus evil. The good pumpers versus that paid bashers who work for the shorter who are constantly attacking the stock. We have to cover the story with accusations of naked shorting because the published short number did not in anyway support our silly story. This story was made very plausible with the support of a key company insider who was eager and willing tell everyone who called that the stock was shorted heavily. The stories where believed by almost everyone with the exception of a few people who started raising the alarm at Agoracom. We ridiculed them, harassed them, attacked their credibility and when that did not work we banned them. They flocked to Stockhouse and banned together to post the truth, facts, and honest information. This my friends is where I had enough. I was ashamed for who I had become. Publicly cussing out other posters in anger and rage. This is not who I am. The lies, the personal attacks, the pumping had created a monster in me and I had to stop. While I quit my friends and our naïve followers continued the pump. I was free but many people were still set up for a loss. Sure enough, just over a month after I quit my job pumping the company release its first dreadful drill results. The stock had plunged from a high of $2.80 just months earlier to a low of 62 cents. It was a horrible day to witness knowing that I had a hand in the capitol loss of so many innocent and hardworking individuals. I hope this letter makes up for my part in the pumping scam. I know that those who lost big can never get their money back but at least they now know the truth!"

Feb 23, 2012 08:34AM
Feb 23, 2012 09:05AM
Feb 23, 2012 09:41AM
Feb 23, 2012 10:14AM
Feb 23, 2012 10:35AM
Feb 23, 2012 11:20AM
Feb 23, 2012 12:15PM
Feb 23, 2012 02:13PM
Feb 23, 2012 03:31PM
Feb 23, 2012 03:33PM
Feb 23, 2012 03:48PM
Feb 23, 2012 03:50PM