Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Just a thought regarding certain posts on stockhouse. If bankruptcy is such a threat, why hasn't Lori released a nr stating the implications of what could potentially take place if a 'problem' arises getting funding? Its very coincidental that we only hear these things from the SH minions. Kind of similar to talk about 'only narrow veins'. Until I hear it come from management these guys can stuff their propaganda. Why do I have a feeling the announcement of applying for a pp will happen soon? Id rather lose every cent then see these guys get another dime. F**k it. Lets hear these negative things from management if there is any credibility to the things these posters suggest. Oh another coincidence in my eyes is how the statement about sli being unique that they can recoup exploration costs while concurrently proving up 43101 resources(paraphrased) is unavailable while theyre looking for funding?.I personally can't find it anyway..this just gets better and better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply