Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

To Lori,

How about regaining some of your trust back by letting a representative from the shareholders become a director? This may alleviate the element of mistrust somewhat and perhaps would be a step at resolution? You are quite aware, that perhaps at the next AGM that a change of management is most likely imminent, and thats about 2 -3 months away. Much may be acheived by you within that time frame, at regaining your composure and perhaps even reestablishing some trust to help in your future. We shareholders are not mean and inconsiderate, we are just trying to prevent what doesnt seem right and to strengthen this amazing company, and we would not be good people to wish ill fate on anyone, including you. It has always been your choice, and it still it is, as to the direction of your future, there may still be a chance at amends, but that choice is yours and depends on your actions at this time.

May I suggest you look deeper into why the drill results seem to be disconnected from the historic data from the property? I know you believe strongly in the property, as do the majority of the shareholders. Perhaps the biggest part of our mutual problem originated at the property itself? No matter what you do, I always see a glimmer of good in you, although everything I am able to see, suggests otherwise. This is my truth, and I must speak it. I am not trying to butter you up, and am most certainly not like that, just merely trying to perhaps help, if there is a chance and a choice.

I am guessing, that you are bewildered with the results from the property, as per one of your comments at the last Calgary meeting (2012) in regards to the anomalies not being there, you said "its impossible to get that kind of signature and for nothing to be there". So, if you have any suspicions of your own, perhaps it may be worth it to you, and us, to look into the how, that how the seeminly impossible has become the possible. Perhaps, if the answer was found to this, it would help all involved ?

thank you

Love

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply