Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Oct 11, 2013 01:24PM
Oct 11, 2013 02:11PM
Oct 11, 2013 02:50PM
Oct 11, 2013 03:01PM
Oct 11, 2013 03:14PM

Interestingly enough, it seems that the journalists are coming out of the wood work these past few months on the public forums. Earlier in the year I received a PM on Stockhouse from Jove, who was referring to me as Bernie?? Anyways, he was wanting info...here is some of his PM:

One, Craig McInnis at the Vancouver Sun, did not even know about the story, until I jogged his memory about the proxy vote. Way off his radar. From experience, (my father was a newspaper man) and with the lack of funds they have, the media need the story all fleshed out, and dropped in their laps, all signed sealed and delivered. They do not have the resources to chase, what to them, is a “little story”.

Not long after that, he appeared for a short while on Agoracom, this time sending me this nice little PM, to which I am now referred to as Ken???

Good evening Mr. Molson, or can I call you Ken?...uhhhh..I just have a question or two...uh..Your ...connection to this Mr. Braucht...he is your brother-in-law?..or..no..uhhh, hang on..gotta check my notes..

uhhh..well, he got you into this? he wanted you to help with the B&Bs? was that it, sir? to get folk over for a get together and pitch the St.Elias story, was that it, sir?....
will you get back to me regarding that? when you are fully awake, sir?

It just seems to me that these "journalists" are not very professional and certainly not very good with their investigative skills. It was getting to the point that I wasn't sure who I was...Bernie? ...Ken?....Darwell Dummy?

New Message
Please login to post a reply