Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: listened to some of the March 25,2012 Calgary meeting again

I listened to about 35 minutes of the 2012 Calgary meeting again. The Quantec endorsements made by Lori again, only reiterate Quantecs professionalism and expertise.

One significant thing that popped up again, but perhaps more impressive, was the fact that Lori stated how 2-3 ounce gold material was encountered by putting a ventilation shaft out at the 20 meter level of the C-1 complex. In the company presentation fact sheets prior to this meeting, it says that development material averaged around 1 ounce per ton. The development material apparently consisted of 2-3 ounce material mentioned above, that gave it the average 1 ounce grade, which is an astronomical mining grade for what ever width the ventilation shaft was in comparison to economical shaft mining that starts around the 7 g/t gold grade.

So, with those kind of grades, and by NOT following any veins, it appears very unprofessional to not drill this resource in a proving up manner, rather than spend ~$5 million proving up nothing? For instance, the 12,000 meters drilled, could have easily put 120 holes into the C-1 and had proven up a resource that todays stock price could have been based upon, as well as demonstrating that the company was building value while building the company. I am not readily accusing, because I am totally bewildered why any experienced management team would shy away from the most prudent and professional actions, when they clearly flaunt their professionalism in the biography demonstrations they distribute in and on several public documents?

New Message
Please login to post a reply