Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: listened to some of the March 25,2012 Calgary meeting again

Sculpin,

You are not comparing apples with apples here.

The C1 zone is a high grade narrow vein area, whereas in the anomoly they were looking for low grade disseminated gold, a different beast.

To drill so much chasing narrow veins would be incredibly expensive, and many companies around the world mainly mine rather than try and prove up a resourse, Medusa Mining is an example, in the Philippines.

I would suggest the informales could profitably mine the C1 zone by just chasing the vein into the ground, and I was told 1 OUNCE per ton too, and I wasn't in Calgary.

What I can't understand is why they drilled around the edges of the Tesoro instead of sinking a hole right into the middle. I have spoken to some geo's about this and nobody would have done it the same way, trying to define the edges is not the way they would have done it at all.

Once you know what's in the middle, you then work outwards surely?

I was always puzzled by the delay in receiving the permit to drill, other companies were receiving theirs in a few months, so what caused the delay for SLI?

For me that was a red flag, and I remember discussing this with other shareholders that were also becoming uneasy about the unexplained delay.

New Message
Please login to post a reply