Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Apr 17, 2014 07:15PM
Apr 17, 2014 11:41PM
Apr 18, 2014 09:45AM
Apr 18, 2014 01:46PM
Apr 18, 2014 02:50PM
Apr 20, 2014 08:50PM
Apr 21, 2014 11:10AM
Apr 21, 2014 12:32PM

I fully share your tremendous frustration Mrscrammer and Ed. I agree something drastically needs to be done to right this ship. The silence to date of authorities is deafening. Sculpin's latest missile is dead on the target! The absence of disclosure of critical legally required information about drilling results, should have set off alarm bells for authorities with the stock price in free fall. There are of course many other anomalies that are pretty obvious. Let me clarify my meaning in my earlier post when I spoke of praying for the highest good of all involved in the spirit of Easter. I believe the "highest good" of management and directors must be to fully accept their responsibility (the truth will set you free) and even if they decide or are forced to leave the ship, they cannot skirt or neglect the solemn responsibility they have held for all on board this ship. I just hope we don't wander off course or capsize due to a deck brawl ruled by vengeance. Lol. We all need our wits about us to complete this voyage. Keep up the good work all of you fellow shareholders. You're the best damm crew I've ever sailed with. A good friend once advised me with this saying of a an old sailor "no wind blows in favour of a ship without a destination." RevElvis

Apr 21, 2014 02:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply