Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

I picked up a chunk. I don't know if we're in the midst of one of the best organized promo's of all time or what to think. Just way too many good things happening too quickly in an area that's been explored for more than one hundred years. That said I haven't sold a share of DEC and picked up a big chunk of AOT on the news. Picked up a little CAJ also, but am very unsure of how that will work out.

Aitkahashi, I've been a seller of BVG. The highlight of hole from the NR was 11.6 metre interval averaging 2.8g/t gold and 80.0g/t silver which equates to 11m of just over 4 grams of gold.I am dissapointed with the results and the fact that they are now talking about focussing on three area's tells me that they haven't had a lot of success in trying to extend what I hoped was a high grade feeder structure discovered late last season.

They claim to have lost a bunch of holes going after this high grade extension but if it's still a top priority, would it not make sense to bring the other rig over and go at it with two drills until you know what you've got there? Instead of focussing they are already talking about new targets...

"In addition to drilling at the Main Homestake and Homestake Silver zones, initial drilling is being conducted at the newly identified Gold Reef zone, where surface grab and chip-channel samples with values up to 9.0g/t Au over three metres have been collected in a setting believed to be similar to the Main Homestake zone."

We already know they have a million plus low grade ounces... I was in for the high grade zone and they just aren't acting like they should act if they believe in it themselves. That said, the next hole could be the big one and with how hot Stewart is right now, any sniff will likly provide for an instant double. It remains on my screen and I will be a buyer if I see an unusual spike in price and volume likley. For now the others (DEC, AOT and CAJ) are keeping me quite busy.

Take care,

Buck

New Message
Please login to post a reply