Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Jun 23, 2011 06:49PM

Jun 24, 2011 10:24AM
Jun 24, 2011 11:46AM
Jun 24, 2011 01:14PM
Jun 24, 2011 02:18PM

Agree completely, once the 401k's start to look scary people will beg for stimuli and open the doors to more. How soon or when is the million dollar question. They will try to hold off as long as possible with hidden qe but at some point will have to step in with all to see. At that time gold moves up 300 dollars, they just want it to start from a lower point.

I am expecting gold to continue lower upon opening sunday night into monday. I am sure they have a few more tricks like releasing oil reserves. Looking for imf to announce some gold sales. They waited for oil to drop 22% and sit on an important moving average to release the oil to smack it through the charting areas where most thought it would rise from. Might as well offside as many people as possible while setting off the computer traded algorythims.

So oil released

IMF selling gold of course to help the poor

Daffy quadaffi looked after, jawboning energy prices lower.

Troop withdrawl from afghanistan to show budget restaraint and all this added with end of qe everywhere on the airwaves should make for a trade lower on commodities.

And yes they need to be careful not to allow it too far down as you say and lose control, just a good scare needed, not like 08 i hope.

All a game....soon time for qe before election period...rinse repeat.

Jul 01, 2011 11:50AM
Jul 01, 2011 12:36PM
Jul 01, 2011 01:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply