Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Mar 26, 2013 06:09PM

As North Korea does not allow outside surveys on its human rights situations, we have no way to get an account of its real situation except from North Korean defectors who have now settled in South Korea.

I'm not sure the beacon of light, the US, allows much of this either ... IE. Guantanamo, or thos incidents where ctizens rights are taken away wothout well connected advocates.

The victims were punished for such social deviations as murder, rape and human trafficking, for illicitly circulating information from the outside world and for taking part in the drug trafficking and contraband trade.

I think there are a number of countries in the boat of first 3, the fourth is countered by an offseeting dose of misinformation and as for last, who knows ... maybe that stiff should be left to organized crime, but hey waht's the difference from that and government?

First, testimony from North Korean defectors was obtained that a North Korean resident was executed in public on charges of killing a public security officer and a guidance supervisor of the state security department.

Second, the North Korean authorities executed in public those who failed to send electricity to the capital Pyongyang and those who squandered the state properties

Is hiding executions for acts of treason really any better?

botched currency reform in 2009, which caused massive inflation and worsened food shortages. These cases vividly explain how difficult the North Korean economy is and how severe the food shortages are.

How botched is printing money infinitul since 2008 ... its all in the timing

the North Korean authorities appear to have conducted secret executions rather than public executions in consciousness of international criticism

Sounds like a lesson from the west

BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH ... NK this NK that ... what about airport security, drones over cities, ex military people speaking negatively abouyt the agenda ... etc etc etc

there is only so muc I can stand reading before i must leave to dispose of some contrband meal i just ate

orgy

Mar 27, 2013 03:42PM
Mar 29, 2013 02:50PM
Mar 31, 2013 02:44PM
Mar 31, 2013 02:58PM
Mar 31, 2013 03:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply