Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

The law of gravity states that without a lift force greater than gravitational force an item will fall.  Although it can be manipulated through energy, the energy supply eventually runs out and the item either tumbles to the earth or wafts to the earth in a controlled fashion like a glider would.

One of the laws of economics is that as demand increases, price goes up (assuming all other things being equal ... in this case supply, which it has) Unless their is a new law in economics, it is pretty clear based upon this chart that this law has been seriously violated. Since early 2013 that law appears to no longer apply ... Given the fed has not reported purchases or sales of their gold supply, the other central banks listed have done a lot of buying. That list does not include the central banks of Russia, India, Iran or Turkey who have all been buying and in many cases have doubled their holdings.  In addition, it is widely felt and I have to agree that the PBOC (China) has dramatically understated their gold acquisitions. Meaning the blue line upward would be sharply higher than shown on this chart.

Once something heads out of earths atmosphere (orbit) the law of gravity no longer applies ... unless gold is now in some form of economic orbit when the law of supply and demand is reestablished it is not likely to glide up, but rather explode up like the elephant crashing from 30,000 feet ... the question is not if, it is when ...  I know it is way, way longer than I ever dreamed, but this isn't religion based upon faith, it is based upon the behaviour of all markets since the history of trade began.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply