Welcome To The ADEX Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Mount Pleasant Mine - a high-quality tin-indium and tungsten-molybdenum development project in southwestern New Brunswick, Canada.

Free

Hi Folks

Gotta figure that at the moment we are pretty much pregnant with news...yes/no?

- 43-101 update was due by the end of May?(Anyone know who is doing this work?)

- Indium/Zinc concentrate testing results were due in March? (SGS?)

- Hydromet testing for pure Indium is due any time now yes?(Theibault?)

- Pyro testing on the Tin stream I would think should be wrapping up soon?(X-Strata?)

- May-17 Linda had stated that we were immediatly commencing a search for a new full time CEO with experience in mine developement?...(have we been doing interviews?)

- Mid June, Linda was quoted in a news article stating that the Company would be graduating to the TSE(Big Board) in the next "several" months...tic.toc(?? for JFGilks....Hong Kong exchange as well?...Don't remember hearing/reading this...source??)

Me thinks any results/updates on the items above would be deemed a material event and require the Company to issue a news release? yes/no?...

As I say. gotta figure that at the moment we are pretty much pregnant with news...lol

Cheers

a_i

ps...The private "minority shareholders only" discussion group board is up and running now and we are in the process of gathering members. The only requirement (for those wishing to join this private discussion group) is that all members must be verified(minority) shareholders of Adex Mining (ADE.V).

Drop me a message or a "membership request" if you would like to be added to the private discussion area, we'll take it from there.

Best
a_i

New Message
Please login to post a reply