Welcome To The Alix Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

A Canadian-based junior exploration company with a focus on lithium exploration, with an initial priority project in Sonora, Mexico.

Free

Hey, Frank, I'm just an optomist, But;

If you dig into it, the size of the orebody that Sumitomo is mining is not huge. In fact, I think it is three separate stacked zones. They estimated the life of the original mine at less than ten years from now, more like five. Also the fact that they are stope mining says that the actual orebody is limited in size.

The two new finds that they have to the east of the Pogo mine do not seem to be that big, judging by the visual description of them, and the fact that discussions to date are that they will mine them underground similar to Pogo.

It is doubtful that the whole area we are contemplating will be consistant in grade, if there even is any actual mineralization at all. I understand the average grade at Pogo is 10 gr, but they are presently mining an average of 17gr/t.

However, to answer the question, IF we could average 2 gr/t over the whole zone, we would have 25m oz. Ditto for the 10gr and 125m oz. Not likely, but possible

New Message
Please login to post a reply