Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

I was on this site YAHRS ago....so long ago that my old ID isn't accepted. Anyway, similar to others I was attracted to a forum where there could be mature discussion, minus the mindless pumping and moronic bashing. Negatives and positives should both be presented without acrimony.

Anyway here is the chart....I see a possible inverted head and shoulder pattern forming. Look at July, the drop (thanks Russia) is the one shoulder...the head forms into the end of the 2013 and now we might just be seeing the other shoulder....this is a very bullish pattern if it plays out.

I consider the technical picture here far more bullish than anything fundamental....with no start up for the mine for at least a couple of years out and full production being projected at 5 years out the only "value" I see here is specultive in nature...

New Message
Please login to post a reply