Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free
Message: Re: What do you think it will take to move the PPS?

I think the first catalyst will be financing. The big question is how much of it will be debt vs. equity. I have heard that Farhad is looking at 70% debt. That would get us about 455 Million to start building a mine. As for the equity, I don't think he will try to raise the money with the SP in the low 40s. And I don't think we need to raise the entire 650 mil in one shot. The other unknown at this time is the source of the loans. Will it be a consortium of afreximbank, AfDB (African Development Bank) and maybe others? Will Farhad give us a gift and try to get most if not all the money from debt? I say that because of the articles that were published in June 2013 stating that Afreximbank had given the "green light" for an 11 BIRR loan to Allana. Farhad has also said he wants to keep dilution to a minimum. For me, I want to know what is his definition of "minimum".

Once the financing is in place, the building of the mine should be the next catalyst. That's when I think the institutional money will come in. Mutual funds and institutions. A steady climb, but I dare not estimate to what price.

Lastly, once in production we will start getting earnings forecasts and that will drive the share price to a healthy level. Of course earnings will depend on several factors, price of potash etc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply