Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

You may very well be right Marc, full funding may come as late as Q3 (july - sept). It may also come in Q2 (april - june). But regardless of when it is actually coming, the important thing is that it IS coming. A few more months' delay is fine with me provided we DO get the funding and that the funding is for the 500M + that Farhad is looking for. This means less dilution and that's the important part. Farhad said that there will be some dilution, that's inevitable, but he is working to keep it to a minimum. He also said (in response to a question) that the CAPEX will be reduced by the 15% contingency that is baked in ... once the Ethiopian gov't approves the raod building contract. The 15% contingency was there in case the gov't DIDN'T build the roads to the mine site. That would bring the REAL CAPEX down to $560 million.

Also a word of caution to all: Although we would all love it if the financing announcment and/or a positive PEA on the SOP would give a major boost to the share price, be warned that this is not always the case. It may spike temporarily then settle back a bit from profit taking, but the overall trend SHOULD be higher. I believe that it will move steadily but slowly up as progress is made on mine construction and should continue up as we get closer to production. Full value will be reached on full production, although we might see a "forward looking" share price before that.

This is all assuming that we don't get bought out.

© 2015. All rights reserved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply