Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Hi all

Long time reader not much of a poster. I was a part of the minority group that came together during the High River Gold takeovers with Severstal. The primary difference between High River Gold and Allana was that Severstal slowly increased their holdings of HRG by maximizing their ownership through stock dilution for debt repayment.

We worked together to draft letters and gain some level of access directly with management. I believe that through our unity, more minority shareholders persevered until a more reasonable buy out. The final numbers were still very unfortunate. However, Severstal was the majority owner and as a result we had little recourse.

In our case if we could gain the support of at least 10% of the minority shareholders we could easily gain an audience with management to voice our displeasure, write a concerned letter to Liberty, Ethiopian government and follow up with any potential rumoured buyers.

The two fold process would be –

1. Someone needs to be willing to tabulate a support of minority shareholders willing to go on record that they do not support the current ICL offer

2. Invite interested parties to join a google hangout, or email dialogue to share information to develop a strategy.

We unfortunately do not have a lot of time for action. I have around 105K shares and would be willing to participate with other minority shareholders.

Colin

New Message
Please login to post a reply