Welcome To The Alto Ventures HUB On AGORACOM

Alto Ventures Ltd.: Alto-Wescan Finalize Drill Contract for Mud Lake Project, Beardmore-Geraldton Gold Belt

Free

There is not a lot to talk about with ATV at the moment but is was nice to see postings from SMF069.

In fact what SM069 posted is very relevant to ATV IMO.

The PM market seems on the verge of a big jump. As reference read KWN or Gold-eagle sites for editorials, the one like John Embry's from SMF069 for example.

Unfortunately in the past our hopes have been dashed by manipulation and intervention from you know who, and promising rallies have been stopped in their tracks. Some gurus however feel this is coming to an end, mainly because of the weight of physical gold take off from the market.

As regards ATV the volume and price increase at the latter end of last week are worth watching. We are due some news whether bad or good!

The main concern must of course be the cash situation, I haven't seen the most recent financial results for end June yet.

I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the big rally in PM's predicted by a number of gurus materialises and ATV give us something to get excited about! A combination of the two occurences could put a rocket under ATV price. Just hoping!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply