Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free
Jan 01, 2013 05:26PM
Jan 01, 2013 07:26PM
Jan 01, 2013 08:41PM
Jan 02, 2013 11:23AM

Rico...

I'm like you..I have had it with the speculative stuff..not all maybe but mostly Divvys now,,..I have KEYREIT

KEYREIT 11:22:00 AM EST
Symbol T Bid Ask Last Change Volume FSI
KRE.UN CA T - 6.36 6.41 6.41 0.06 (0.94%) 6,192
Bid Lots 3 Ask Lots 18 Earn. Per Share -0.528
Day High 6.41 Day Low 6.39 Price/Earnings 0
Open 6.41 Yield 9.3604 Dividend 0.60
52 Week High 7.13 52 Week Low 4.87 Ex-Dividend 27-Dec-2012

This used to be Scotts foods..JOhn Bitove out of Toronto..more money than QE2..

What they do is build small malls and build out Shoppers Drug marts for them and then quadruple Net lease back to them long term contracts,.

I knew nothing about them and one day was surfing the markets and came across a Familiar name..Scott's Reits...it made some dumb moves early in its life but has just about squared things away..another quarter or two.

Anyway because I used to contract some mechanical systems maintenance and installations for them,when they were Scotts Foods, had a good Idea about the company..great to pay bills before they were due..never had a problem with them so did some digging and it is the same bunch..morphed over into Scotts Reits

The price is right..the yield is fantastic..and they cut the divvy late last year so no divvy rate cut any time soon.The share price is do to rise this quarter with the financial, statement looking quite nice.

Anyway I got tons of it and I DRIP all my divvy paying stocks and like Energplus the dividend shares are paid out at market price -5%//...can't beat that with a stick..I also have Inter-pipe line..pays about 6% and Superior that pays a little more but all good stuff.

BNS and MFC on the Financial side DRIP too.

Anyway today is good news but oil will correct in two weeks when the y'alls start their suicidal dance with the economy..

Like a bunch of retards trying to start a camp fire ..using each other for kindling...throw another Republican on...throw another Democrat on...they burn good..

Throw a bunch of middle class taxpayers on..they didn't vote for us..

So goes the battle..

Have a great trading year..

AR..????we'll see..

PORTEE

Jan 02, 2013 01:43PM
M
Jan 12, 2013 07:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply