Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free

I have the notice of the general meeting in front of me and I generally read these notices and yea or nay them and they are written by 3-4 year law students that are highly qualified in the art of baffle-gab,,

They are looking for a Yea vote on an amendment of a by law #1..and here is what the amendment says..

Any officer or director of the company is hereby authorized and directed for and on behalf of the company to execute and deliver cause to be executed and delivered ,all such documents,agreements and instruments as are necessary or desirable to give effect to the foregoing resolutions,and to perform or cause to be performed all such other acts and things as in such persons opinion may be necessary or desirable to give full effect to the foregoing resolution and the matters authorized thereby,such determination to be conclusively evidenced by the execution and delivery of such document,agreement or instrument or the doing of any such acts or things.."

It goes on..

The board of directors recommends the adoption of the by-law amendment Resolution.

Well well well...if they want my vote they can write it in layman's language because I haven't a clue what the hell this means ..

Could anyone translate this...

I have checked it over and read it 5-6 times and it is as printed in the circular so I didn't have to put and extra words in at all..

I will definitely vote against this cause i don't have a clue what it means.

HELP..

Portee

Apr 22, 2013 11:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply