Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free

Well Joker.

You pretty well hit it on the head so you must be paying attention to wassssssup..

You gotta wonder what goes on in the minds of American politicians.??

Ex dog catchers elected to power...local bums elected to make laws..

And the people actually listen to them..

And they Getting ready to off the Syrians..??

That is fine as long as they send some poor squaddie to do their dirty work for them as they stay in their fancy tax-paid homes while the poor kids do their fighting for them..We would never have a war if the nuts that are calling the shots..are told ..;OK asshole ..want a war>>??

Here is a Machine gun..we'll be dropping you off in XXX down town XXXX place to start it,...

You get it going/you voted for it and once we see you in there fighting it out with the locals ./we will come too.

I mean we have our idiots too ..I can't think og too many current politicians that have ever had real jobs...

Fer instance... the bunch of senators that are going to jail...fat Mike...just a mouthpiece on the radio..or TV ..same with The Chick from WADENA Sask..another mouth piece..the French dude with the funny name..I think its Harv Harb..The young native dude..all never worked a day in their life.

Get elected to gummint..draw a fat pay check of our hard tax money and still have to cheat like a bastard to steal as much as they can with both hands,swing the bastards from the yard arms..

Lets get the markets moving again..This weekend ,being a long weekend at 3:00PM the markets may sell off and the players will go to cash for the weekend.

This haaaaas been an unproductive summer and as of this morning only made $12.6K on my investments,for the month of August..

September should be better.

Portee.

'

New Message
Please login to post a reply