Welcome To The Ashburton Ventures Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Ashburton Ventures is a Canadian based junior exploration company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange.

Free

!8% OF ASHBURTON FLOAT TRADES IN ONE SESSION

As predicted a month ago this volume would begin……my crystal ball is a little cloudy but still works pretty well.With 31m outstanding plus 9m in wts and options at 10c, about 18% of the entire issue traded within a very narrow range, just 4 c from its ever low on Friday. This was achieved despite only a NR stating that visible gold was seen. Seems someone is paying close attention on this baby.Results I am informed should take about 10 to 14 business days for the first two sections totalling 600 feet of core from the Deep Creek NV prospect.

The Nr cautioned investors that only historical data is available and a qualified interpretation cannot be expected until these other 8 holes are complete. But history does not lie, nor gold get up and move every 30 years…..so without getting ahead of ourselves,its wait and see time.

One thing i have learned is that the market never lies….and interpreting Fridays session means somebody knows something. Visible gold can be sporadic or the core could be laden…both visible gold

Nevada miners are much like Alberts oilfield workers. They have a smoke signal system amongst them and a wink wink is as good as a nod to coworkers in the field who have been known from time to time to jump the gun with enthusiasm. Im not saying thats the case here…but….the market never lies.

The volume is 5,500,000 up from 109000 the previous session. Seems sleepy time is over

Continued high volumes will bring speculators frothing at the mouth at a sniff of a bonanza and could result in wild fluctuations. Play the overbought and oversold swings and monitor the volume. Somethings afoot and the price is still only 4 pennies off the 3 year low

royrogers

www.marketcents.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply