Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Mining giants wait out permitting issues before targeting acquisitions

I don't think anyone will deny that the big boys are cautious....but I want to be sure I have my ARU stock when they decide to buy out the FDN deposit.

Without all the buyout hype my feeling is that ARU is worth at least $ 14 a share right now and I will continue to buy ( assuming I find more money) all the way up through the twelve/thirteen dollar range.

I base this on the size of the FDN deposit and the contiuing move towards defining a reserve vs a resource. The other big plus for the share price in the near term besides the upward movement in the price of gold is the fact that ARU management is making a tour of Bay St and Wall St.

The US market has not even been touched at this point and all it will take is a few of the wall street pushers to get behind the stock and up it will go. Please remember that the US market is huge but not very educated when it comes to resource stocks.....The Morgan Stanley's and Citicorp's push the big boys like ABX and Nem and don't pay much attention to the rest.

Just my thoughts....

New Message
Please login to post a reply