Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

From Abstacey....

posted on Oct 29, 2007 05:21AM
Next week..enjoy the ride but, man the Sell . Posted By: aebestacey
Post Time: 10/29/2007 00:32
« Previous Message Next Message »

No disrespect, but sometimes when I read the various messages posted here (on Stockhouse), I think, "Do these people realize the upcoming catastrophe upcoming concerning the U.S. economy?"

Honestly feel the need for some to educate themselves.. so they can take advantage of the oncoming downswing.

It appears that everybody in my neighborhood owns stocks like GE, GM, RIM, MSFT, Intel and the like. Great stocks no doubt about it. However, since the 1930's, no other class of stocks have made investors more money than the Penny to Junior stocks like your ARU.

Tomorrow, Kaboom, I think you'll find the Markets just booming. Maybe all week. Things appear so Positive.. makes me nervous so much I'd rather be in Gold or cash.

You won't read this anywhere else but, I keep thinking we're in a Big Bubble. Next week the whisper is that the U.S. feds will cut the interest rate once more. Guess what that will do to to U.S. green back over time? I see nothing but disaster coming re: the U.S. economy.

For me, ARU has a great find with GOLD in a magnitude not seen in decades. That's where I want my money for now.

I told you what I think so don't bother to scold me.

You can do your own thing with my Best wishes that you have success.

New Message
Please login to post a reply