Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Excellent point Safe, and if the drill has moved on I think it's a safe bet they missed.

That said, I don't think we can be 100% sure it has, unless someone has that information direct from the company- I do not. If you work through the NR's our window is closing...but there is still a chance. Here is how I see it:

It has been taking close to three weeks per hole

August 21st: -we know a drill is being moved to Papaya. We don't know if drilling has started.

"A drill rig is currently being mobilized to the Papaya target, 700-m north of FDN. This rig will drill a fence of holes across an area with anomalous copper-gold and gold-bearing float and outcrop. The Papaya target is interpreted to occur within the continuation of the Las PeƱas fault zone, the structure that hosts FDN."

Sept 26th: -we see the drill hole map hole 150 and 155 show in green meaning assays pending or hole in progress. Since only one drill was sent we know hole 150 is complete, we don't know how far along 155 is. If it had just begun, it very well might not have been completed until Oct 15ish. Hole 160 would have been next and that could have taken us to around Nov 6th.

Nov 29th we get:

"Drill holes CP-07-150, 155 and 160 were drilled at the Papaya prospect 700 m north of the northern end of FDN. The results will be released when all data has been received, validated and compiled."

So the question is, was the fourth hole at Papaya in progress when they wrote the Nove 29th release, or did they get three duds and move on. I wouldn't give a hit great odds, but I do believe there is a chance. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but if we here about a new prospect being drilled, or that only three holes were done there, I think it's a safe bet that we missed.

Regards,

Buck

New Message
Please login to post a reply