Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

If you have a second or two...

posted on Jan 22, 2008 03:48PM

Personally I'm more than a little miffed at the lack of news from Patrick and company lately.  We were told last year that the adding of drills would lead to "increased news flow".  Instead I'm finding that that all my info comes from Reuters these day.  The last NR (drill results) came out at the end of November which is 7 weeks ago. This is completely unacceptable.  I thought for sure that we would have seen something out today.  Figured that Patrick would have stopped in and put out an NR on his way from Vancouver to Ecuador.  Maybe we get one tomorrow- but that's still way too long imo. If you feel the same I would ask you to join me in emailing the company.

-We should be getting an update once per month.

-one drill should be designated to drill market friendly results from the heart of fdn...let the other 5 expand the resource and work on the prospect list.  Yes having one drill assigned like this is promotional but for the love of god, I've been in gold plays all my adult life and never run into such bs as we're being subjected to in Ecuador.  I would much rather see a small portion of our money being spent monthly on two promotional holes than sending Patrick, Tim or Marla on these dog and pony shows that I have to date seen no benfit from.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Patrick and the team.  Maybe its just the stress speaking from a tough start to the week but I'm just a little sick of the lack of stock price management being exhibited lately.  The market wants updates and so do I.

Sorry,

Buck 

New Message
Please login to post a reply