Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Absolutely no way they finance here...

posted on Feb 09, 2008 09:26AM

If they do, I'm out. Just my opinion but a financing here would be about the stupidist thing they could possibly do. Dilution at these levels is simply unacceptable when they sit on as much cash as they presently have.

Hash out the deal with the govt. Let our share price adjust accordingly. Release the feasibility plan- THEN GO TO THE MARKET FOR MONEY. I doubt it would get that far as I'm sure we will get our first bid within hours of any deal with the government- but given that I've been wrong about a Major stepping up for over a year now...

I wouldn't look at the recent coverage as anything more than it is. The only sectors working recently have been precious metals and soft commodities. Given that all the big Gold producers can be counted on one hand, then you have Potash, Agrium, Monsanto and Mosaic...the big brokerages are desperate for names. With the Gold producers trading at over 50x's earnings, these analysts are now working hard to uncover value propositions. Given that even the worst political outcome, save being booted out of the country, puts us at fair value today, their really isn't anything but upside. The analysts have worked out the numbers and are therefore recommending us.

Regards,

Buck

New Message
Please login to post a reply