Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Western faulted off block found?

posted on Feb 28, 2008 05:02PM

The market seemed to be telling us that to day.

No way we move up on the UBS report of possibly being put into the TSX composite. A similiar report came out a couple of weeks back with no share price effect.

Doubt it was people at the conference. We did the BMO conference in Florida last year and the CIBC one last week and have been doing dog and pony shows for as long as i can remember. I don't ever remember a buying spree the following day.

Gold moving sure, but golds hit records in previous weeks/months- people needed to own aurelian this morning- we haven't seen that on other big up days for gold.

Political news on the oil deals. Nothing there that we didn't know before today. March 8 due date yada, yada, yada.

So two possibilities in my books:

1. Something very significant has been hit with the drills. FDN 2 or the western faulted off block.

2. Patrick was seen in the late hours with one of the Majors down there in Miami. Most of these deals are consumated at conferences like this. Gives people an opportunity to explore ideas verbally without the interference of BOD's, Lawyers and Bankers...

Any way you look at it something changed and to our benefit it was positive enough to see a large jump in both share price and volume. Hopefully the beginning of our march to fair value and I LIKE IT.

Best regards,

Buck

New Message
Please login to post a reply