Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Just got back and read through a couple hundred postings....most of them very high quality nature by the way.

I just did my piece to get things moving.....we all did our part in sending all the e-mails out and making phone calls where needed.

I liked the Financial Post article and then I got to Patrick's comments. He said :

Patrick Anderson, Aurelian chief executive, said in an interview it is not so easy to dismiss the political risk that has weighed down his stock.

"I think a lot of people are thinking of our share price in terms of what it was six months ago or even a year ago. Or even before the election of the current administration in Ecuador, when we didn't have such a significant political risk discount," he said. He called the retail investor letter a "pretty skewed document."

If that doesn't piss you off nothing will. This is our CEO who continues to exaggerate the political risk of Ecuador when a week before the Kinross proposal he was downplaying it. This is utterly dispicable coming from a CEO of a public company who is supposed be the #1 advocate for his shareholders. If I were you Anderson I'd be wearing a bag over my head in shame for the unethical garbage that keeps spewing from your mouth. Have you and your so called BOD not have any shame at all???

Then he goes on to call the retail letter "pretty skewed" but of course he doesn't say how....that would require him to look himself in the mirror and admit his stupidity to the world. Anderson you're the one that needs to be "skewered" for your completely shameless, incompetent actions of the past 2 weeks.

No one should accept where we're at and need to keep fighting this battle...6 bucks a share for Aurelian???? Are you freaking kidding me???

As Safeharbour says we need to continue the battle and even ratchet it up a bit. Let's everyone throw our ideas out there and not let this criminal activity stand because WE ARE 100% RIGHT IN THIS FIGHT. THE TRUTH IS 100% ON OUR SIDE. WE KNOW IT AND THEY KNOW IT.

1. Lets continue to write letters to the analysts, media etc.

2. Write the Canadian Embassy in Quito to get their opinion on when they think the mining law will be made public.

3. Write the Majors....I'll try to post the links/e-mails later.

4. Write a Letter to the Editor to the National Post commenting on today's article.

5. Start a petition for the immediate removal of Anderson as CEO and his Merry Men of Thieves.

6. Start a trade rumour......1/100th of Ken Shannon (Corriente) and 1/100th of Tye Burt (Kinross) brain matter for Patrick Anderson and his BOD.

Etc. Etc. Etc..

I'm still quite positive on another bid or 3 as it would make zero sense for the majors to let Kinross have Aurelian at this disgusting PPS. However I for one will leave nothing to chance until Anderson learns the meaning of fidicuary duty to his shareholders.

DO NOT TENDER YOUR SHARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply