Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Fearless,

I'm somewhat like you,.... being an old (Vietnam era) navy man who has pulled into a few foriegn ports in my younger days! Now the Phillipines....whoa, Daddy! the navy base at Subic Bay was like Tijuana in the 30's....Hong Kong had everything in the World for sale in 1 place!...Singapore was super clean and conservative!

...So I always trusted my own instincts in where I went, and how I got there! I didn't use any guides while in Mexico at the ruins at Chitzen Itza, the Mayan Capital City. But that was because I had seen so many documentaries on them that I knew what I was seeing, and what I had wanted see specifically. So I didn't feel the need for a guided tour to explain everything.

While in Cabo San Lucas, we mainly stayed at the resort ,which was beautiful, and then went to the town (by taxi for only 6 blocks, but worth it so that you don't have to keep saying "NO" to the street dealers and merchants along the way!) to have great dinners at the boardwalk restraunts at the habor, or shop at the great Mall...

So no recommendations... other than don't talk to any "GUIDES" at the airport reception areas!!

Best Regards,

Long for Cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply