Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Apr 09, 2010 11:26PM

Abe,

Interesting,

the violence seems to be increasing in Mexico. They blame it all on the drug gangs but personally I find it hard to beleive drug gangs acting in this way. I personally beleive that Mexico is becoming a failed state and that a lot of the violence is the act of revolutionaries who probably run drugs to finance themselves.

Perhaps these latest two people killed were informers and the revolutionaries were sending a message.

Who knows for sure and I personally really do not care about people silly enough to go traveling with there families in what I beleive is a gorila warfair zone.

Well it is spring and the weather is quite nice here so I will be in my yard looking after things and thus have not much time to post anything further.

I will say a few last things and that is gold looks strong and I beleive it will set a new high this spring though I suspect it will really blast off this fall.

While investment demand has evened out some of the seasonal volatility in the gold price I beleive that this spring and through the remainder of the year we will see the traditional seasonality reexert itself somewhat.

For those who are interested in what the Fearless's number 1 rule in life is I will tell you.

It is never to believe anything anyone tells me unless I can independently verify it with my own eyes or through my own knowledge. I just nod, smile and agree hahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

The fact is that on average it has been found in studies that people lie 40% of the time. If you add in the fact that while they believe what they are saying is true but it may just be wrong then that average I bet comes close to 50% or more hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

There are a lot of B.S. artists and conmen out there. I liken them to brown nosers and everyone out there who has read my earlier posts knows how much I like them hahahahahahahahahahaha.

All in my honest opinion as always.

Well Adios Muchachos.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply