Developing the El Boleo mine - 2010

Baja Mining Corp. is a Canadian mining company. Baja, through Minera y Metalurgica del Boleo S.A.P.I. de C.V. (MMB), owns a 10% interest in the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc-manganese project located in Baja California Sur, Mexico.

Free

"Baja has the potential to make about
.80/share profit once in production, at a P/E of 10 do the stock could be $8, at a P/E of 15 the SP could be $12. Ask your self under these circumstances if you have the patience to wait two years for this kind of return. Why would anyone sell before the end of 2013?"

I said this 2 years ago, but was criticised for the over valuation of this stock. I don't want to be called a HYPE person, I just call them as I see them, and as a result of much research & DD. I arrived at this POTENTIAL SP too, based on a P/E of 15. Now with the additional consideration of processing the manganese carbonate, as much as 220,000 tons/year, these figures can only be reinforced, and in the event of an off-take agreement for the copper,zinc,cobalt, mining project, the by-product credits should IMHO, only enhance the possibility for an even higher shareprice down the road.

koala

New Message
Please login to post a reply