NEW NAME TO BE OFFICIAL SOON, USGLOBAL AIRWAYS, INC: usglobal.com. TICKER CHANGING TO: USGL

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
The Lieutenant Sunday, 06/07/15 11:30:47 AM
Re: None
Post # of 41779
If you do nothing else, in all honesty and in my opinion, you should make it a point to read my posts.

To answer many questions directed to me on this board and in private, here goes:

Friday was not a "meeting". It was a gathering of a small group of honored people tocelebrate a life well lived. Nobody leaves this world alive, not even God. No more on that topic.

My wife and I havc collectively a hell of a lot of shares, and we are accumulating. Why? Because I have been in this investement for over 5 1/2 years and in all that time I have gathered a huge number of connections from all walks of life who filter information to me on a daily (if not an hourly) basis. I was trained during the 1st Gulf War by the best of the best. If I had stayed just a little bit longer, my alias here would have been "Captain". All battles are won not on the battle field but first back inside Headquarters with the best possible intelligence. I apply what I learned in the early 90s to my Baltia investment, and it has served me well.

I am certain that I know more about the truths and rumors of Baltia Air Lines than any one of you, and often times know more about everything related to Baltia than any one of their individual employees. My intel is that good.

Baltia Air Lines is just a few steps away from becoming America's Newest Airline.

They just have to nail down that next mini, and right now they truly are being unjustly delayed. They have been ready to go since the 3rd week in May. They even had a written confirmation of a date that was pulled with an unjustifiable and unreasonable "excuse".

Rest assured, the difficulties they have encounted recently are being delt with at the highest levels and very literally - across the globe.

I myself have things in the works on behalf of the shareholders.

That "march on Washington"...lol....that is not really how it is done now-a-days, as the pen (and the internet) are mightier than the sword.

Further, if there is not a resolution to the delays by Wednesday of this week, I will return to this board and spoon feed all of you the necessary information to once again get the ball rolling.

Buy BLTA with complete confidence.

I know I am!
New Message
Please login to post a reply