Exploring for Gold in the Rainy River and Red Lake districts of Northwestern Ontario

81m @ 5.08 g/t Gold, 28m @ 13.28 g/t Gold, 9m @ 12.88 g/t Gold, 46.6m @ 2.28 g/t Gold plus Bonanza grade Silver (up to 1760 g/t)

Free

I expect we could see some traction and the stock gaining a little with what is anticipated in these cores.. We now have 17 cores in for assay on the Burns Block.. Some results have came back already but those that are reading over 5 grams are sent back in to do a final assay..

I think there is 5 or 6 already back in to be re assayed so these are no doubt will contain some good assay numbers..

On the B Block , 8 holes done and after reading what indicators have been seen.. I think some of this will also carry.. Lets see if some of these have to be redone as well, because if that happens, we will at that time know that both properties contain gold on them.. and the stock price should appreciate some more.. IMHO

I tend to think we are in for another real big surprise and a run up just as soon as the N.R comes out..

Below is couple of paragraphs on the different assays.

Metallic Screen

A representative 500 g split (1,000 g for Code 1A4-1000) is sieved at 100 mesh (149 micron) with fire assays performed on the entire +100 mesh and 2 splits on the -100 mesh fraction. The total amount of sample and the +100 mesh and -100 mesh fraction is weighed for assay reconciliation. Measured amounts of cleaner sand is used between samples and saved as gold may plate out on the mill. Alternative sieving mesh sizes are available but the user is warned that the finer the grind the more likelihood of gold loss by plating out on the mill.

Fire Assay

The whole +100 mesh sub-sample from the metallic screen is mixed with fire assay fluxes (borax, soda ash, silica, litharge) and with Ag added as a collector and the mixture is placed in a fire clay crucible, the mixture is preheated at 850°C, intermediate 950°C and finish 1060°C, the entire fusion process should last 60 minutes. The crucibles are then removed from the assay furnace and the molten slag (lighter material) is carefully poured from the crucible into a mould, leaving a lead button at the base of the mould. The lead button is then placed in a preheated cupel which absorbs the lead when cupelled at 950°C to recover the Ag (doré bead) + Au. Au is separated from the Ag in the doré bead by parting with nitric acid. The gold (roasting) flake remaining is weighed gravimetrically on a microbalance. Two splits on the -100 mesh fraction is weighted and analyzed by fire assay with a gravimetric finish. A final assay is calculated based on the weight of each separated fraction and your values.

Remember-- " Enjoy your investing "

New Message
Please login to post a reply