VALUE THROUGH PRODUCTION AND DISCOVERY

Focused on the Exploration and Development through Partnership of its portfolio of Porphyry Copper Targets

Free

Yep, i agree 100%. I hope you and others will stand up and be counted and speak out to management/BL (not the IR lady as she only goes so far as you've experienced, right?) on the reasoning for the lack of transparency.

Is the picture becoming clearer of what these boards are used for thread?

The original NR on K6 was April 8th, when all is said and done it will have taken over 2 months to drill this single hole. Yup, it's all there staring us smack in the chops. This just ain't cuttin it. All i want is better transparency via the company, problems will always arise but they should be way more forthcoming to their shareholders. We shouldn't have to pester management for this and that...

http://www.bellcopper.net/s/News_Rel...

Well by golly, it only took them a week to drill K5. They also hit water there, a good thing but it also caused delays preceding K6. The good thing is this will supposedly limit truck hauls into Kingman for water (saving $'s), they had to apply...."for a BLM permit to use the water flowing in hole K-5 in order reduce the truck hauls to Kingman and back."

This is another prime example of not disclosing enough information to us shareholders.

K6 was at 1502 feet = 458 meters when they stopped drilling. Supposedly just above the target by Captain Marsh.

-----------------------

Gryphon posted this on May 11th...

http://agoracom.com/ir/Bellcopper/fo...

"I believe that 'money issues' and a small problem on the drill rig (that was the drill companies problem) have set this current dill program back several weeks. I understand that if all goes as planned right now (?) they will be completing K7, and following that up with another few holes, over the next few days and weeks."

Gryphon, what was that small problem on the rig? Was that to do with some casing getting cracked or broken off...sumthin along them lines? What's done is done, it's okay to fill us in. You certainly nailed the money problems and the water problems were a battle with the elements, no fault there to the drillers or Bell, and kudos that they never lost the hole entirely.

--------------------------

They also had this tucked away in the 'Recent Project Developments' section....

http://www.bellcopper.net/s/Kabba.as...

"Based on results from K-4, K-5 and exposures in nearby outcrops,

drilling was started mid- April at the K-6 site to try to find a copper-rich

part of the system. Drillhole K-6 is currently in young volcanic rocks

immediately overlying the target."

Take note how they say mid-April....oh, i coulda sworn i read April 8th as the drilling commencement date on that NR....tsk...tsk.

----------------------------

ps....they aren't wells Thai (they aren't looking for H20, well, perhaps they are by the sounds of it.....and they aren't looking for oil/gas...."drilling wells"). They are drill holes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply