Welcome to the Bioasis Technologies Hub On AGORACOM

Free

I posted this on Stockhouse:

...from page 12 (para 6(b)) of the notes to the finacial statements

there are 4,809,923 warrants outstanding that expire on November 8th (2 and a half weeks).  The warrants are exercisable @ $0.20.  If the holders of the warrants exercise the warrants, BTI will receive $962,000.  There are an additional 3,480,759 warrants outstanding that expire on December 23rd (just over two months), also exercisable @ $0.20.  If the holders of those warrants exercise them, BTI will receive an additional $696,000.  Or, $1.66M in just over two months.

either the holders of those warrants exercise them, or they don't  (I suppose its possible that only a portion are exercised).  If the warrants are "in the money", common sense says they will be exercised.  If all warrants are exercised there will be an additional 8,290,000 shares in our capital structure (dilution)...which could represent some selling pressure.

We need the money, we could use the money, but it comes at a cost (dilution).  That is why I found it interesting that we started with new analyst coverage (promotion) and we are participating in industry conferences...with potential for deal announcements.

The info I posted above has been on sedar for over 2 months

New Message
Please login to post a reply